Supported by highly experienced professionals, we have emerged as an affluent organization for offering exclusive collection of Crumb Rubber Modified Bitumen.
It can be used for wearing courses at heavy trafficked roads, busy intersections, bridge decks and roundabouts for increased life of the surfacing. This bitumen is processed as per the set industry norms under the guidance of skilled professionals. We offer this bitumen in different packaging option as per the requirements of clients. Our quality analyst tests our offered product on various predefined industry norms in order to ensure flawless at users end.
- Lower susceptibility to daily & seasonal temperature variations
- Higher resistance to deformation at elevated pavement temperature
- Better edge resistance properties
- Better adhesion between aggregate & binder ensure longer life, strength & stability
- Higher fatigue life of mixes due to high elastic recovery
- Delay of cracking & reflective cracking
- Overall improved performance in extreme climate conditions & under heavy traffic condition
- Better water resistance
- Prevents rutting
- Resistance to creep & higher indirect tensile strengthen surface course
CRMB can be used for wearing courses at heavy trafficked roads, busy intersections, bridge decks and roundabouts for increased life of the surfacing.
- Water proofing concrete structure
- Slopes, roundabouts, junctions
- Industrial and multimodal platforms
- Providing high skid resistance (thin overlay chip seal)
- Porous asphalt and acoustic thin overlay
- In Stress Absorbing Membrane Interlayer (SAMI)
- For high rainfall regions
- Airport runways and parking apron
- Parking place of buses and trucks
Types of CRMB & Recommendation for specific use:
- CRMB 60: recommended for hot climate areas.
- CRMB 55: recommended for moderate climate areas.
- CRMB 50: recommended for cold climate areas.